Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Little Photographer

I was somewhere recently, bored, with nothing to do, so I took out my cell phone and decided to go through the pictures I've taken (I haven't figured out how to upload pictures from the phone, so I have 1 1/2 years of pictures on there). Still, I don't really take that many pictures, and I was surprised to see that there were a lot of them. I got interrupted, though before I got to see what they were all of.

Cut to...a couple of days ago. Xander was crying and I handed him the nearest thing to entertain him which was, as it frequently is, my cell phone. I noticed him pushing all sorts of buttons, activating the camera and suddenly realized he was the reason why I had so many pictures. Now I kind of can't wait to see what he's been photographing all this time.

No comments: