Monday, December 13, 2010

Just like at Child Watch....

There was a notice at the YMCA a month or so ago that they were looking for gently used toy donations. I was looking to get rid of some hardly used toys to make room for the birthday/Christmas loot. Now, what I thought I was doing was donating toys that were then going to be resold for fund raising for the child watch room (the daycare for people that are working out).

As it turned out, the toys I donated went directly into the child watch room. So far Jessica, usually a supersleuth when it comes to her toys, has not yet noticed or commented that her Little People Castle in now in the child watch room.

The boy, though, he's pretty suspicious. Two of the toys I gave were duplicate old Hess trucks with the same part broken (the tailgate/bumper piece). Unfortunately, the broken off piece remained in our house.

Xander found one of those pieces the other day and has been pestering me repeatedly to find his "big Jeeps" (which is what the Hess trucks look like) that are "like the ones at Child Watch."

I'm pleading the 5th.....

No comments: