Sunday, February 14, 2010

Critique

Jessica has long been a food critic, when it comes to meals made by Hari and me. Well, last night I made chicken salad, and I thought it was pretty good. Jessica ate it without complaint. Xander preferred the wheat pita I put it in.

After dinner he started walking around, pointing with his index finger saying something like "from awejodsi." At least that's what it sounded like to me. I kept asking him "From what? From what."

Then I noticed his index finger was pointing down and it dawned on me.

"Thumbs down?" This is Jessica's Roger-and-Ebertesque way of issuing her food reviews.

He nodded.

I then explained to him that if he's going to use the thumbs up/thumbs down review method, he'll at least need to point with his thumb, and not his index finger.

No comments: